- The Oatmeal presents, 10 Types of Crappy Interviewees
- Soup delivered to your door (in Toronto), but the soup doesn’t render properly in Safari, or maybe the site doesn’t. (via Terri)
- Facebook adopts Jabber for chat protocol, allowing me to ditch the buggy as hell Facebook chat function in Adium.
- Frank Chromewaves looks at Toronto’s Magnetic Fields show. Yes I’m calling him Frank Chromewaves!
- Buck 65 & Valery Gore make a song. If you like Buck 65, you might dig it. If you never understood the appeal of Buck 65, but a fan of Valery, you’ll shrug your shoulders and go “meh.” (via Valery Gore)
- Rick Mercer explains How Parliament Works. Hint: it doesn’t.
- I’ve been saying this since I was in elementary school! Why does it take Ryan North to say it before people stop being stupid.
Courtesy of The Daily What