2012 is here, which means we can put 2011 behind us… finally.
I’m awake reluctantly, listening to Harmony Trowbridge’s record that was bought on Boxing Day. I still haven’t finished going through those ~20 records. I’ll soon be heading to the Millers‘ for New Year’s Day brunch. In addition to the Millers, I’ll also see some other high school friends I don’t see enough. It seems 2012 is starting well, but this is about 2011.
Now that it’s over, we can critically look at it. Okay, that’s a lie, it’s still too close to be critical.
Highlights of 2011:
- Beginning 2011 with Oldies 990
- Falling in love
- Cottage trip with Millers, Ginsberg, Anna, Emily, and Neumans
- Wild Flag at Lee’s Palace
- Sloan at The Great Hall
- Ending 2011 with Oldies 990
- New photo project: OH NO! HUGS!
- New photo project: Photo comic I want to propose for Static Zine… I should email Aviva.